A heavy-duty standalone waterer for chickens, turkeys, and other poultry. Double-wall construction features an inner tube with a strong arched handle for carrying the filled fount and an outer tube with its own handle for convenience. When the outer tube is inserted over the inner tube, a copper spring and neoprene seal create a vacuum to maintain a constant water level in the drinking pan. Features a locking pin to hold the outer tube in place. Sloped top prevents roosting. Constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel with rolled edges for safety. Seams are constructed and tested to prevent leaks.
Hanging feeders save floor space, reduce waste by eliminating scratching, and cut down on debris in the feed. Constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for many years of service, with rolled edges for safety. Hanging handle included. 12 inch diameter by 10.125 inch high. Holds approximately 12 pounds of feed. Galvanized steel cover is available for this feeder
Reduces cannibalism in poultry. It comes in a convenient 4oz squeeze bottle with applicator tip. A proven peck control product group for many years. – The Pick No More Lotion works first by covering up bare skin that is attractive to aggressive birds. Secondly it has a safe, food grade ingredient that repels the offending birds. Pick No More also contains tea tree oil and aloe vera to help heal existing wounds.
Electronic thermostat equipped, circulated air Hova-Bator. Features a reliable and easily adjustable electronic thermostat. Uses a fan to hold a more uniform set point even when the room temperature fluctuates and accommodates various size eggs at the same time. Dimensions 18” x 18” x 9 1 /2”, 110 Volt AC. Includes a plastic bottom liner and thermometer. Without an automatic turner in place, the incubator will hold 50 duck or chicken eggs or 130 quail eggs.
Habitat Solution for Chickens
77″ Long x 51″ High x 41″ Wide
- Old fashioned red barn-style chicken coop
- Provides a safe and secure habitat for your chickens
- 3 bay locking nesting box
- Enclosed shelter area
- Open air foraging area
- 3 roosting bars and a storage bin for tools, feed, etc.
- Solid wood construction sealed with a weather-resistant coating that is also pest and rot resistant
- Asphalt shingle roof with durable liner for added protection during the rainy season
- Multiple doors allow easy access to your chickens and eggs
- Easy to assemble
- Houses up to 4-6 adult chickens. *Number of chickens accommodated will vary based on size and breed of chickens