Skin irritations are a common problem with pets. Petology® Oatmeal & Honey line of personal pet care is perfect for dogs with problem skin or to ensure preventing future skin problems. Contains no sulfates.
These soothing, sulfate-free formulas contain Organic Colloidal Oatmeal combined with natural Honey Extract to reduce inflammation, calm the skin and aid healing. They are carefully blended with botanicals, essential vitamins and other natural ingredients to provide outstanding benefits to the coat and skin.
Each formula features a Creamy Vanilla and Honey fragrance that lasts for days – not just hours. This long-lasting, appealing fragrance is a natural blend of pure creamy vanilla, stone ground oatmeal, honey nectar and soft fruits.
K & H Heated Pet Beds And Pads
Are you looking for a versatile heated dog or cat bed? Well, the search is over! Whether your dogs or cats live inside or outside, they will love the warmth these beds provide.
- Excellent for use in the home, garage, porch, kennel or pet house
- Internal thermostats heat to the pets standard body temperature
- Includes a super-soft removable cover
Raw Goat Milk Benefits:
Primal now offers an additional way to elevate your pet's health with our raw goat milk. Raw goat milk can most easily be absorbed by a variety of mammals and is known as the universal milk, as it contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein, and fatty acids.
* Free-range goats are raised without antibiotics or added hormones.
* Gluten free.
* All batches of raw goat milk are tested for pathogens prior to release for sale.
* Appropriate for dogs and cats of all life stages.
* Cinnamon – Antibacterial/antifungal can assist with arthritis and muscular inflammation in older animals.
* Ginger – Digestive aid and natural antioxidant.
* Turmeric – Natural anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, detoxifier and anti-cancer herb.
* Lactobacillus acidophilus – Increases immune resistance against harmful bacteria and fungi.
* Lactobacillus lactis – Helps synthesize two key B vitamins (folate and riboflavin). Produces large amounts amounts of lactic acid. may aid in the the treatment of irritable bowel disease.
* Enterococcus faecium – provides important nutritional support in the event of diarrheal diseases.
Available in 32oz and 16oz resealable bottles
(supplemental feeding for dogs and cats – not a complete diet)
Premium+ A-Frame Dog Houses provide the perfect outdoor shelter for your dog. Featuring a waterproof shingle roof and adjustable height feet. The solid wood construction is sealed with a non-toxic water based stain.
We have them Assembled or in the box (easy to assemble with a simple screwdriver)
Available in the following sizes
Small 30w x 28d x 30h
Medium 35.5w x 34.5d x 32h
Large 39.75w x 33d x 34.5h
Extra Large 44w x 38d x 41h
- Easy to put on – difficult to slip off!
- Wide opening split seam top – making it easy to put on the boots.
- Two Velcro straps with slides fasten the boots in place.
- Generous foam at the closures creates a secure grip and cushions the dog’s paw when the boot is tightened.
- Durable boots are the BEST protection for senior dogs or ones with hip conditions that are having trouble slipping on hardwood or tile floors. (Limited breathability; for extended periods of time in boots, we recommend the Ultra Paws Traction fleece dog boots).
- Tough, water resistant nylon material with the top of the toe and sole wrapped in a grippy, flexible, skid resistant and durable thermoplastic material, up to 0.8mm thick.
- The sole performs in wet and dry, hot and cold conditions.
Splash up some fun with Outward Hounds new Neoprene Life Jacket! Designed for maximum functionality and safety, the new jacket offers pup parents key benefits of buoyancy, comfort and ease-of-use. The neoprene construction and safety colors allow dogs to maintain unparalleled flexibility, mobility and visibility while in the water. Plus, an ergonomic grab handle increases dog safety, making it easy for a pet parent to pull their pup out of the water in an emergency.
- X-Small 5-15lbs
- Small 15-30lbs
- Medium 30-55lbs
- Large 55-85lbs
- X-Large 85-100lbs
- Neoprene construction increases mobility & buoyancy
- Durable back handle allows for easy rescue & restraint
- Reflective accents and vibrant safety colors enhance visibility
- X-Small – 10.5″ L x 6″ W x 1″ H
- Small – 12.5″ L x 7.2″ W x 1.5″ H
- Medium – 15″ L x 8.6″ W x 1.7″ H
- Large – 17.5″ L x 10″ W x 3.2″ H
- X-Large – 19″ L x 11″ W x 3.4″ H
Caring for livestock can be time consuming and expensive. When your job relies on the health and well-being of the animals you work with, you want to have a product that is available and effective. Vetericyn is easy to acquire, easy to apply and eliminates the need for multiple products which saves you time and allows you to cut down on everyday costs. Vetericyn is used for the care of external teat ends and as an aid in the management of cleaning process of navels, umbilical cords, udder sores, wounds, cuts, abrasions, skin irritations, skin ulcers, post surgical incision sites, burns and rashes. Vetericyn is steroid-free, antibiotic-free and non-toxic. All Vetericyn products are manufactured within an appropriate physiological pH range so they will not sting when applied and will not harm healthy tissue. This cost effective product makes getting your job done and caring for your livestock easy.
Petrodex is effective home dental care designed specifically for dogs. When used regularly, it is proven to help reduce plaque and tartar accumulation, thereby helping maintain good dental health. Hydrogen-peroxide producing formula does not foam, so no rinsing is necessary. Safe and highly palatable.