Boxes of live honeybees, with or without queens, are available to order every year from January through late March. They arrive each Spring at the start of April, and come in both 3-lb and 4-lb boxes. Prepayment is not neccesary but live bees are only available by preorder. Individual queens can also be ordered.
Beehives & Supplies
Assembled and Unassembled Beehives and Supers Assembled Replacement Hive Bodies Plasticell and Wax Foundations Plus parts, accessories, and tools for building hives:
- Parts for building Hive Bodies
- Top Boards (regular and telescoping)
- Bottom boards
- Brushes, scrapers, and other tools
In order to help homeowners cope with bee-swarming problems, the Sonoma County Beekeepers' Association has compiled a checklist that includes:
- initial steps on what to do and -not- to do.
- photos for identifying the type of bees involved.
- observations to have ready before you call a beekeeper. and a detailed list of 60+ beekeepers and specialists in Sonoma and surrounding North Bay counties.